Poquapoqu.com collects personal information that allows us to provide you with a full range of customized services. The information that we collect from our users includes the following. Poqua Poqu collects and retains any information that you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way, including information regarding product search. You may choose not to provide us with certain information, but doing so may limit your ability to use our site or particular features and services that we offer.
- Correspondence: In order to receive support from, or correspond with, Poqua Poqu you may choose to provide your email address, name, comments or other information.
- Shopping: We ask for information such as your name, billing and shipping address, telephone number, email address and payment card information in order to process your purchase, confirm your order and ship your orders to you.
- Email Alerts: In order to receive email newsletters about topics such as new product arrivals, special promotions, and general updates about new features and services, or other notifications, we require that you provide us your email address and opt into receiving our newsletters.
- My Account: In order to shop online with Poqua Poqu, you must complete a registration form that requires select personal information such as full name, city, state and email address. By registering this information with Poqua Poqu, you are authorizing Poquapoqu to store such information until such time you elect to change or delete it.
Information that we collect automatically:
Use of your personal information:
- Poqua Poqu uses the personal information that we collect to provide you with our products and services, including the display of customized content and advertising. That includes use for auditing, research and analysis for the purposes of maintaining, protecting and improving our services; marketing and advertising either directly or through third parties; developing new services; or ensuring the proper functioning of our systems and infrastructure.
- We may work with reputable and vetted third parties to assist us in collecting additional information about you, to combine the information you submit with their data to create a better picture of you as a customer, or to help us process your information in order to provide you with a better experience.
- Poqua Poqu employees, consultants, and contractors may have access to your personal information if necessary in the normal course of our business operations on a need to know basis.
- Poqua Poqu may provide your personal information to third parties that we have contracted with to help us deliver services or process data (such as email delivery or transaction processing). In these cases, we only disclose information to the extent we deem necessary to achieve the purpose at hand and use service providers that have provided assurances about the security and confidentiality of the data that we share.
- Poqua Poqu may share certain aggregated, non-personal information with third parties for marketing and other purposes, such as the number of visitors to our website, or the product search terms that those visitors used. Such aggregated, non-personal information does not identify you individually.
- If Poqua Poqu, or any portion of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the information we have collected and stored may be among the assets transferred to the acquiring party.
Opt-in and opt-out:
The information that you provide to process an order, such as email address, mailing address, or telephone number may be used to contact you regarding your order or to send you service-related updates. By submitting your mailing address, whether by placing an order or otherwise, you are opting into receiving direct mail marketing from Poqua Poqu. In order to opt out of receiving direct mail, email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Unsubscribe from direct mail” and include your name and the full mailing address in the body of the email.
The email address you submit when placing an order will not be used for marketing purposes unless you opt into receiving email newsletters. You can opt into email newsletters during checkout, when creating an account, or on email collection forms on the Website. You can opt out of, or change your preferences, for email marketing at any time. All email newsletters from us will include links to opt out or change your email settings