My password is not working. How do I access my account?
Please go to our Sign In page, enter your email address and current password, click the “Sign In” button, and you will be prompted to request an email that will allow you to update your password.
How do I know if my order is complete?
You’ll see a confirmation page after you complete your shopping experience. Then you’ll receive a confirmation email detailing the items purchased, estimated ship date and final cost.
How do I track my order?
Once your order ships, we’ll send you an email that contains tracking info and links. You can also sign in to My Account and follow the tracking link under “Order History.” Please note it may take up to 24-48 hours for tracking information to appear. Still have questions? Please call Client Services at 233244270231261 or 233 (0)302 963909 or email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
What if my order doesn't arrive?
Please call Client Services at or 233244270231261 or 233 (0)302 963909 firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to assist you.
How do I return an item?
If you don’t absolutely love your new purchase, you may return your item(s) within 14 days .All items must be in original, new, unworn, undamaged and unaltered condition with all tags attached (including the return tag on dresses, rompers and jumpsuits) and accompanied by your receipt. Please note that Final Sale items .gift cards, lingerie and swimwear cannot be returned or exchanged. We’re unable to honor previous sale prices, promotions and/or price adjustments. Shipping and handling charges will not be refunded. Unfortunately, we cannot accept any item for return that is not in original, new condition or damaged due to:
- Soiling or staining (food, lipstick, makeup, bleach, marker/pen, sweat, dirt, etc.)
- Wear and tear (worn, ripping, tearing, snagging) Scent (perfume, body odour, mildew)
How do I exchange an item?
Due to limited merchandise quantities and the constantly evolving fashion selection on poquapoqu.com, we currently do not process exchanges of poquapoqu.com merchandise. In order to get the item(s) you want as quickly as possible, simply place a new order and return the unwanted item(s) for a refund. When we receive your return, we’ll issue you a refund. Click Here for a full copy of our returns policy.
Can I use a gift card with my online purchase?
Gift cards are accepted when shopping on poquapoqu.com. Just enter the number and PIN in the appropriate section while checking out.
Something I purchased is now on sale. Can I receive a price adjustment?
Unfortunately, due to high demand for merchandise and availability issues, we do not currently allow price adjustments.
Do you ship internationally?
Poquapoqu.com partners with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfil international orders
Want to work for Poqua Poqu, how do I apply?
We are always happy to hear when someone wants to work for us! You can find and apply for all current vacancies on the work with us section of our website, so this is the best place to start. Please drop us an email via email@example.com or visit our shop. Good luck!
The item I have seen has sold out. Will you be getting more in?
We always try to re-stock our popular styles to give you the best possible selection of timeless, functional and considered garments for the season. We also offer re-invented classics in new colours, shapes and fabrics – so please keep your eye out.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and an expected delivery date. However, Poqua Poqu cannot guarantee transit time as unforeseen circumstances may delay delivery.
- Our selected carrier DHL does not guarantee a specific time of day for expedited delivery services nor does expedited delivery include weekends.
- International shipping charges vary depending on country and weight of order at checkout.
- Customers are responsible for paying LOCAL FEE’S FOR TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES.
- For packages that are turned down at delivery, customer will be responsible for all duties, taxes and shipping costs to and from the country of origin these costs will be deducted from the customer refund.
POQUA POQU guideline on delivery time frames:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchase according to our Return Policy.
- Poquapqou.com will accept returns of full price merchandise within 14 days of the date on which items are delivered to you.
- To request a return, please fill our RETURN FORM. A confirmation email will be sent once form is submitted.
- Returns must be received by poquapoqu.com in their original condition, not having been worn or altered, and with all original tags, belts, designer packaging, and other items which may have accompanied your purchase still attached. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless item is damaged or poquapoqu.com has made a shipping error.
- All sale and special orders are final sale and may not be returned.
- You may also use a shipping carrier of your choice, but we recommend using a courier that will provide you with a tracking number as poquapoqu.com is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments. As goods can take up to 7 working to arrive with us, please allow adequate time for any returns.
- Or visit our shop Poqua Poqu, OSU Forico Mall. Osu- Accra, Mission Street, Accra- Ghana.
- Call: +233 270 231 261 or +233 (0) 302 963 909
- Once your return is received and reviewed, we will send you a confirmation email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Poqua Poqu reserves the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the return requirements.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 business days.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ACCRA – GHANA