- Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number and an expected delivery date. However, Poqua Poqu cannot guarantee transit time as unforeseen circumstances may delay delivery.
- Our selected carrier DHL does not guarantee a specific time of day for expedited delivery services nor does expedited delivery include weekends.
- International shipping charges vary depending on country and weight of order at checkout.
- Customers are responsible for paying LOCAL FEE’S FOR TAXES AND CUSTOM DUTIES.
- For packages that are turned down at delivery, customer will be responsible for all duties, taxes and shipping costs to and from the country of origin these costs will be deducted from the customer refund.
POQUA POQU guideline on delivery time frames:
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return your purchase according to our Return Policy.
- Poquapqou.com will accept returns of full price merchandise within 14 days of the date on which items are delivered to you.
- To request a return, please fill our RETURN FORM. A confirmation email will be sent once form is submitted.
- Returns must be received by poquapoqu.com in their original condition, not having been worn or altered, and with all original tags, belts, designer packaging, and other items which may have accompanied your purchase still attached. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless item is damaged or poquapoqu.com has made a shipping error.
- All sale and special orders are final sale and may not be returned.
- You may also use a shipping carrier of your choice, but we recommend using a courier that will provide you with a tracking number as poquapoqu.com is not responsible for lost or stolen shipments. As goods can take up to 7 working to arrive with us, please allow adequate time for any returns.
- Or visit our shop Poqua Poqu, OSU Forico Mall. Osu- Accra, Mission Street, Accra- Ghana.
- Call: +233 270 231 261 or +233 (0) 302 963 909
- Once your return is received and reviewed, we will send you a confirmation email (email@example.com). Poqua Poqu reserves the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the return requirements.
- If you are approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 business days.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to:
ACCRA – GHANA
You can choose to pay with Credit Card or Debit Card on the first page of your Shopping Cart
We accept: Visa, MasterCard. Before paying with Visa ELECTRON you must obtain authorisation by the Issuer for online purchase.
You may select PayPal as a payment method on the first page of your Shopping Cart.
If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can create one from the PayPal login page, before concluding your order
You may select “Cash on Delivery” as payment method on the first page of the Shopping Cash.
At the time of delivery, you must have the exact amount in cash to pay for your order. Payment by cheque is not accepted and the courier cannot give any change. Remember that in the case of refund, you must provide bank account details.
You may select payment by bank deposit as payment method at the shopping Bag. This option is ONLY available to customers in Ghana. The bank deposit are transferred through MTN Mobile Money, TIGO Cash mobile services.
Please enter ORDER NUMBER as REFERENCE to complete the mobile money transaction.
An SMS will be sent once payment is received from ‘poquapoqu’
The card may have expired. Check that your card is still valid. You may have reached your credit limit. Contact your bank to check that you have not exceeded the authorized purchase limit. You may have entered some information incorrectly. Check that you have filled in all the required fields correctly.
Yes, the data is transmitted via SSL encryption. For payments with credit and debit cards, you are required to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card that serves as a security measure during electronic commerce transactions.